Simply Clean Home is a brief guide designed to help you conquer the clutter in your home and create a simple plan to keep it peaceful and tidy (without cleaning all day) so you have more time for the things you love.
About the book
Why organizing isn’t the answer
Organizing will only get you so far. Why keep moving around piles of stuff you don’t need/want? Instead, we’ll walk through how to easily get rid of the clutter for good.
Create a simple cleaning routine – that you actually enjoy
Say what!? Seriously. We’ll look at how to create a sustainable cleaning routine. And how to enjoy it.
More than cleaning
There’s more to life than cleaning your space. What will you do with your time once you’ve simplified cleaning? This book shares some ideas – based on my own experience after freeing up more time.
- A simple routine to dramatically cut cleaning time
- Simple ways to get your kids involved
- What to do if your spouse isn’t on board
- An easy way to diffuse the ticking toy bomb
- How to approach cleaning so you actually enjoy it (or at least hate it less)