Do you have an awesome story to share? Have you got amazing insight into living simply, green living, holistic health and/or real food? I’d love to hear from you.
I gladly accept guest posts that are inspiring, informative, thought-provoking or just really fun to read. You can contact me with a copy of what you’ve written. I will gladly post it if I feel it adds value to those who read my site.
- Please submit posts 500 – 1000 words in length.
- When submitting, please just send the content in the body of an email (word documents add some funky html and take a long time to re-format)
- If you’d like to link to relevant posts on your blog within the body of the post, please do so (I’d love to send people your way). No affiliate links please.
- Please provide a brief bio linking to your website. You may also link to your Facebook or Twitter account.
- If you have a picture you’d like to include, please send that, too.
- I will proofread it for grammar and spelling and put anything especially important in bold or italics. Feel free to do that for me.
- When your post is published, please reply to any reader comments.
- Herbal information and remedies
- Increasing creativity
- Financial freedom
- Simplifying areas of your life
- Nourishing recipes that are real food/Weston A. Price-ish
- Building friendships
- Simple Fitness
- Working from home
- Tiny houses
- Spirituality (though this isn’t a Christian blog, those are my beliefs)
- Natural living/homemaking
I look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by Nina Nelson (see all)
- Two Worlds Collide: How I Merged Simplicity with Natural Living - August 25, 2014
- 3 Essential Oils Every Beginner Needs to Have - August 18, 2014
- Homemade Lavender Simple Syrup - August 14, 2014