The number one question I get asked is if it’s possible to eat real, organic food on a limited budget. My answer is an emphatic yes!
It just takes some planning. And some really great resources.
Making Organic Food Affordable
Organic foods routinely cost at least 20% more than their conventional counterparts, and it often keeps people from making healthier choices with their food.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
That’s why Tara Wagner of Sustainable Baby Steps created Making Organic Food Affordable, – to show you how her family pays less for organic foods than they used to for their Standard American Diet.
- 15 chapters of budget-cutting resources
- Steps to save at least 15% in the next week
- 50 pages of guidance to cut your bill by at least 25% within a month
- Resources, ideas, tips, hacks, and strategies all in one easy-to-access place and instantly downloadable
There are SO many great ideas in this book – many that I plan on trying myself to see if we can cut our food budget even further.
Speaking of saving money on food …
One of my top ways to save money on organic food is by planning ahead. Hands down, this saves me the biggest amount of money by allowing me to buy only what I need for the meals I have planned (I save even more by planning around my “pantry list” – read more and get my free download here).
Of course, it’s much easier for me to plan meals when I have an assortment of different recipes to choose from – though I don’t mind eating our favorites often.
I love having several recipes at my fingertips to choose from should we get bored with what we’re eating, have some new seasonal produce that I need ideas for or just want to try something brand new.
Because I’m passionate about helping as many families as possible get rid of chemical-laden
crap food from their homes and replace it with real, nutritious foods, I’m giving away a copy of the Making Organic Food Affordable e-book!
There are several (easy) ways to enter:
Use the super simple Rafflecopter widget to:
- Leave a comment with your favorite money-saving tip for organic food or what you hope to learn from this book
- Like Shalom Mama on Facebook
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Pin it on Pinterest
- Join the newsletter – I’ll be emailing out notification of the winner once it’s over plus a special coupon code
The winner will be chosen in two weeks and announced via the blog and newsletter. Please contact me with 7 days to claim your prizes.