My mission with Shalom Mama is to help others create a natural lifestyle in a way that’s as simple and sustainable as possible. And while I’ve learned and shared a lot over the past few years, there’s so much that I just don’t know.
Hence the link party.
This link party is designed to be another resource for you to simplify natural living. There will be posts on all things natural living, from herbal remedies to homemaking to homesteading basics. There will be some food resources, but mostly to serve as tutorials on the basics that are so important but many just don’t know how to do anymore.
My hope is that the links you find bless you and help you on your journey.
And if you have a post to link up, thank you. I appreciate your input in this community and hope that the wisdom you share can be a help to many. (The most popular link will be featured on our next link party.)
Link Party Guidelines
1. The Holistic Home Link Party is a fun place to share all kinds of ideas to encourage, share and teach one another to embrace the simplicity of doing things for yourself. We share posts for herbal remedies, natural healing, essential oils, DIY health and beauty, household management, etc.
In an effort to keep our weekly linkup clutter-free, links which are not related to our overall theme and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc., will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Holistic Home Link Party.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. Please use good judgment. If you wouldn’t share your link with your mother, your pastor or your 8-year-old, please don’t share it here.
3. Make sure that you link to your specific post, not your blog’s main page, so you guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Holistic Home Link Party in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the badge at the top of this post to link back to us with, or just use a simple text link.
5. Occasionally, there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet of the Linky Tools. While this is rare, if you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try reposting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but we do not have absolute control over the internet (although we’d like to, right along with ending war, global warming and poverty).
What was your favorite link this week?
Latest posts by Nina Nelson (see all)
- 5 Ways to Simplify Scratch Cooking - March 7, 2014
- Holistic Home Link Party: Homemade Makeup Remover - March 5, 2014
- Bus Conversion Tour: It’s Almost Done (I love the shower!) - March 3, 2014