Confession: when I posted the first Holistic Home Link Party two weeks ago, I was afraid that nobody would link up and that people would hate it. I felt like a teenager all over again …
But. My fears were completely unfounded because so many people participated! Yay! I am so grateful for you all.
I had the pleasure of reading through the different posts and sharing them on the Shalom Mama Facebook page for the whole community to read. I hope that you were blessed by the resources shared and that, if you shared, you had some new visitors to your blog.
Fight Colds and Flu Naturally
The most popular post for the last link party was from Learning to Be Me. She shared her arsenal against colds and flu, which had some great tips for using essential oils. Be sure you check it out here if you haven’t already.
LINK PARTY GUIDELINES
These are the main points of the Holistic Home Link Party guidelines. Click here to read the guidelines in full.
- We share posts for herbal remedies, natural healing, essential oils, DIY health and beauty, household management, etc. Please no giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly link up.
- Make sure that you link to your specific post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
- Please link back to the Holistic Home Link Party in the post that you share.
- Occasionally, there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet of the Linky Tools. While this is rare, if you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try reposting (this helps avoid double posting).