Hi, I’m Nina. Holistic life & business coach, author and mama of four. Former school bus dweller, I’m pursuing hospitality wholeheartedly. I’m a huge fan of microbrews, coffee and miniature horses (I could giggle at them all day).
I’ve spent countless hours researching, studying, and synthesizing the best of what holistic wellness has to offer today’s families. And it is my passion to share what I’ve learned in way that’s easy to understand, implement and sustain.
You can read more about me here.
I also share my favorite resources for living more holistically – courses, books, products and, of course, essential oils (click here to learn more about my Tribe – my special online community designed to support you as you bring essential oils into your home).
Why Shalom Mama? I’ve always loved the word shalom (so much so that it’s tattooed on my right wrist) because of its meaning:
Peace. Wholeness. Wellness. Completeness.
It’s just so … holistic. I want that. And my guess is that you do, too.
Want to get a jump start on creating a healthier home with holistic wellness and embracing shalom in your life? Grab my free guide right now.
It’s got all sorts of great, simple tips.
Got some extra time to sit and read? I’ve curated some of my most-loved posts for you to check out:
Do you need more holistic wellness?
- Create Your Own Natural Medicine Cabinet
- My Top 10 Essential Oils (and How to Use Them)
- 12 Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System
- DIY Recipes
- Edible Recipes
Do you need a more holistic home?
- How to Declutter Your Home: Before You Get Started
- Reduce Your Budget By Reducing Waste
- 3 Simple Secrets for Cleaning Less
- How Finding My Style Helped Simplify My Wardrobe
- 7 Quick Ways to Green Your Kitchen
Do you need a more holistic business?
- How to Start Teaching Online
- 3 Home Office Self-Care Tips
- A Detailed Look at How I Make Money From Home (and 4 Questions to Answer Before Getting Started)
- What Running a Business Taught Me About Healthy Living