I’m thrilled you want to start using essential oils. And this is where you can find the highest quality and most effective oils in the world to help you simplify natural living.
How to get doTERRA essential oils
The first option is as a retail customer, which you can do simply by clicking here. But. doTERRA offers different levels of savings based on how often you’ll be buying essential oils. So you can buy retail or become a member and save 25% on all orders.
You know you’ll probably want to stick with retail if:
- You’ll only be buying lemon essential oil in the next 12 months.
- You’ll be spending less than $50 on this order.
Those are the only reasons I can think of for buying retail. And you can buy retail here.
If neither of those scenarios apply to you, read on about how becoming a wholesale member saves you 25% on all orders.
Wholesale Membership: Or how to save 25% as a Wellness Advocate
doTERRA is unique in that it offers a wholesale membership account as a way to help people save money on high-quality essential oils. When you decide to become a member, you sign up as a Wellness Advocate (don’t you love that title?) and choose the starter kit that fits your needs.
All orders made through your Wellness Advocate account are 25% off the retail price. Plus you’ll get access to the Shalom Mama Tribe for the support, community and a library of resources to help you succeed at creating a healthier home with essential oils.
So how do you set up a Wellness Advocate account? Simple.
2. Contact me. We’ll set up a time to chat on the phone so I can help you get started. Yes, you can always follow the links above to get started, but I’d love to talk with you to make sure any questions you have get answered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find some frequently asked questions I receive about doTERRA.
Do essential oils really save you money?
Did you know that the average family of four spends $9,144 on healthcare each year? Last year, my family of six spent just over $2,300 on healthcare.That’s the same amount spent per person in the average household. How did we do it? By using essential oils (see how we use them here) on a regular basis to prevent and treat illness.
What are Loyalty Rewards?
Loyalty Rewards gives you free product credits for automatically ordering products each month. The longer you stay on the Loyalty Rewards Program, the more credits you can earn—up to 30% of your total monthly LRP purchases! This is how I’ve built my oil stash, including the more expensive oils, for free.
I replace everything through Loyalty Rewards so I earn free product. This is what my monthly Loyalty Rewards Product order looks like:
- Lifelong Vitality Pack
- Replace oils and products I’m out of (like toothpaste or face cleanser) or will be out before next month’s order
- New oils I want to try or that I’m going to give away
What the heck is the Lifelong Vitality Pack?
The Lifelong Vitality Pack is doTERRA’s amazing supplement trio (and #1 selling product). It has vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and essentials from real food sources. It also has a lot of herbs in it, like milk thistle, to help your body clean out toxins. It’s a great anti-inflammatory and energy-booster. You can learn more about it here.
Do you find the oils to last you a long time? Or are you ordering every month to replace and restock?
It depends on the oil. Some oils I use everyday and I typically run through those every two months or so. Others last months and months. Some have lasted well over a year. When kept in a cool, dark place, the oils can last for years.
Do you offer support to those who join the Shalom Mama Tribe, if and when they choose to turn it into a business? Just wondering if I do choose to move forward beyond personal use, if you are involved with your consultants?
Yes! I offer free wellness coaching to all tribe members. In addition, if you want to build a business, I’m here for support and to direct you to resources so you can earn income.
When signing up to be a consultant is the starter kit you choose discounted 25% (or whatever the member discount is)?
Yes, it’s the 25% discount.
Do you have to spend a certain amount every month to keep your consultant status? Do you have to sell a certain amount every month to keep your consultant status?
No and no. You have to renew each year (if you want to) and the cost is $25. However, they send you a peppermint essential oil when you renew.
However, if you want to grow a business, placing a Loyalty Rewards order each month of roughly $125 enables you to get all bonuses, like the Fast Start Bonus or Power of 3 bonus (I get both right now … and I like them ).
At first, I was skeptical about the expense, but it’s not really an issue because I’ve built that into my healthcare budget.
Do they include a good guide to their oils with the enrollment package? and do you suggest any above and beyond what they have?
From what I remember, the kits come with a little user guide, but I use Everything Essential as a resource for how to use the oils.
How do you make money with doTERRA?
Use. Learn. Share.
Is this MLM/Network Marketing?
Yes, this is a network marketing company. And I like that.
Some product brands choose to use their marketing budgets conventionally, paying for advertising and trying to get their products in big stores. Others pay individuals to spread the word about the product, giving them a commission of sales. That’s a really simplified explanation, by the way.
I like network marketing because:
- Earning ability. I get to choose how well I do. If I don’t make a lot of money, it’s all me. If I do, well, that’s me, too.
- Discounts. I’ve joined a couple of network marketing companies in my day, mainly because it means I get a product I really like at wholesale prices. Oh, and I get paid when I share it others. I wish that was the case with other products I use on a regular basis.
- Network. I like the network aspect because I like people. I like teaching and helping other people be successful. Really, this is just a ploy for me to surround myself with awesome people.
I’m not a pushy network marketer and I ask my team members not to be, either. My motto is: Use the product. Learn more about it. Share when it’s appropriate.
Got a question? Contact me.
I’ll talk to you soon,
Latest posts by Nina Nelson (see all)
- DIY Herbal Infusion for Stressed Moms - September 15, 2014
- 7 Sustainable Ways to Take Back Your Health - September 12, 2014
- Make Healthy Your New Normal – All the Healthy Living Resources You Need in One Bundle - September 10, 2014