When we decided to be more intentional about our gift-giving (by spending less and giving more meaningful gifts), my husband I made some big changes around Christmas. Rather than buying gifts for everyone we began making our own.
It was an interesting journey, full of failed projects and plenty of overwhelm.
Thankfully, it’s gotten easier over the years as I mastered recipes and learned how to create my own. Once I learned how to incorporate essential oils into my recipes, DIY gifts got even easier.
Now, the majority of my Christmas gifts are handmade using delightful-smelling essential oils and my friends and family love them (even the kids).
Here are our favorite gifts for the whole family:
- Wool Dryer Balls || doTERRA blog
- Lavender Cardamom Bath Salts || Shalom Mama
- Whipped Body Butter || Naturally Healthy Family
- Hard Lotion Bars || DIY Natural
- Coffee Cacao Brown Sugar Scrub || The Rising Spoon
- Peppermint Lip Balm || Naturally Healthy Family
- Cypress Beard Oil || The Rugged Range
- Shaving Cream || Coupons and Freebies Mom
- Herbal Bar Soap || Shalom Mama
- Essential Neck Wrap || doTERRA blog
- Aromatherapy Play Dough || doTERRA blog
- Aromatherapy Moon Sand || doTERRA blog
- Bath Bombs || doTERRA blog
- Bubbles || doTERRA blog
- Diffuser Necklaces || Sweet T Makes Three
Clearly there’s some really awesome stuff at the doTERRA blog …
And you can find even more DIY Essential Oil Gift Ideas on this Pinterest board.
What essential oil gifts do you like to give?