Becoming the Village Wise Woman
I have a secret. More than anything, I’ve always wanted to be the village wise woman. Midwifery. Essential oils. Herbal medicines. Natural remedies have always fascinated me. When I first discovered there were natural options for treating my chronic health issues, my world shifted.
Now, I’ve had years of hands on experience crafting and using these practical and accessible remedies, and I’m thrilled to share it with you.
- Simple, easy-to-make recipes that you can create whether you’re brand-new to natural remedies or you’ve been at this for a while.
- Don’t have a natural medicine cabinet yet? No problem. You’ll learn exactly what you need to stock it with (turns out, it’s not so much) so you can get in the kitchen and make some magic.
- You don’t need a whole bunch of stuff. These recipes allow you to combine a small amount of ingredients and supplies to create powerful, effective remedies.
- These recipes have been tested by some of the toughest critics (my husband and kids). And they work. Not a day goes by that we don’t use at least one of these DIY remedies.
- Healing balm (aka Awesome Sauce). Herbal bar soap. Mama’s Monthly Tea. All the recipes you need for a naturally healthy family.
More than 20,000 people have already downloaded this ebook and are creating their own natural remedies. They love the simple approach, easy recipes and the empowerment they feel from keeping their families healthy – naturally!
What others are saying:
“Just a quick note to let you know how often I refer to your book. There is rarely a week that goes by that I don’t look up something for the crunchy granola side of life. You and your website were my first exposure to natural living and your practical way of describing things made it easy to make the natural living leap. Thanks a million!”
There are no reviews yet.