Today I wanted to share a quick recipe for lavender oil facial cleanser. It’s used for the oil cleansing method and if you’re not familiar with the oil cleansing method, I recommend checking out this post first.
This cleanser takes just a few simple ingredients and can be put together in less than a minute. Ready to get started?
Mix all of the ingredients in a small bottle with a cap. Add a label so you know what’s inside.
Makes approx. ⅓ cup cleanser.
- Pour about 1 tsp of oil into cupped palm.
- Rub oil between hands to warm it.
- Apply oil to face, massaging into skin gently, using small circles. Be patient and breathe deeply for stress relief. This should be done from about 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on available time.
- Soak washcloth in warm water and wring out so it is damp, not soaking.
- Apply over face and allow it to warm your skin for a few moments, inhaling,enjoying the lovely essential oils.
- Gently wipe the oil from your face using the washcloth, being careful not to pull skin or rub too hard.
- Repeat a 2nd time or simply follow with moisturizer or a small amount of whipped body butter.