There are lots of DIY projects for natural living out there. And each of those projects probably has at least 10 variations that you could try. It can seem a bit … complicated.
And if you’ve been reading the blog long, you know I’m not a fan of complicated.
Many of you have asked for help when it comes to getting started on this natural living journey – where should you start? (And I know there are many of us who are always on the look out for new ideas.) Since I’m not sure what you’ve tried already or are looking to learn, I thought I’d compile my favorite projects in one place.
So, get ready to start pinning, because I think you’re going to love these ideas!
Top 40 DIY projects for natural living
- Sourdough Bread from Scratch | Growing Up Triplets
- DIY Homemade Yogurt | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Chicken Broth | Live Simply
- Make Butter at Home | Happily Ever Crafter
- How to Make Lavender Kombucha from Shalom Mama
- How to Make Kefir from DIY Natural
- Homemade Whipped Cream | Shalom Mama
- Simple Homemade Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Live Simply
Bath & Body
- Herbal Homemade Bar Soap | Shalom Mama
- DIY Super Moisturizing & Antibacterial Hand Soap | Scratch Mommy
- Detoxifying Bath Salt | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Shampoo with Essential Oils | Shalom Mama
- Whipped Lavender Orange Aftershave Balm | Modern Alternative Mama
- Homemade Body Wash | DIY Natural
- Homemade Deodorant for Sensitive Skin | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Toothpaste | Sustainable Baby Steps
- Homemade Laundry Detergent | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Natural Soap for DIY Cleaning Recipes | DIY Natural
- DIY All-Purpose Cleaning Spray | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Non-Toxic Tub Scrub | The Daily Pea
- Non-Toxic Citrus Dusting Spray | Scratch Mommy
- Non-Toxic Disinfectant Spray | Imperfect Homemaker
- Homemade Liquid Dish Soap Recipe | Mommypotamus
- Sage-Infused Vinegar | Naturally Mindful
- Multi-purpose Healing Ointment | Shalom Mama
- Skin Soother Salve | Smithspiration
- Lavender Mint Healing Lip Balm | Shalom Mama
- How to Make Your Own Elderberry Syrup | Shalom Mama
- Sleep EZ Tea | Shalom Mama
- Home Remedies for Cramps | DIY Natural
- How to Make a Nettle Tincture | Shalom Mama
- Magnesium Body Butter | Wellness Mama
- DIY Homemade Blush | Live Simply
- Homemade Foundation Powder | Live Simply
- Homemade Hair Spray | Imperfect Homemaker
- Non-Toxic Hair Taming Recipe | Scratch Mommy
- Natural Eye Makeup Remover | Girl Meets Nourishment
- How to Use the Oil Cleansing Method | Shalom Mama
- Homemade Charcoal and Coconut Eyeliner | Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness
- Natural Homemade Mascara | Passionate Homemaking
Got a few picked out that you want to try? Good. Now all you need to do is clear some time, gather your ingredients and get ready to master the art of natural living.
Don’t want to click all over the internet? Here are my favorite ebooks to help with your DIY projects.
- DIY Natural Remedies: Over 25 simple recipes to help you create herbal remedies for your family.
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes: My all-time favorite book for natural cleaners. Simple, effective recipes that will save you lots of money.
- DIY Organic Beauty Recipes: Mommypotamus has compiled her best beauty recipes into one ebook. A must-have.
- Real Food Journey: Get all the tips and recipes you need to make the real food switch in your home.
What projects would you add to this list?